RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:479 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Croma - Manager - Pricing Analytics (5-7 yrs)
- Understand and manage information sources (internal and external) to address strategic and tactical business issues on pricing
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to understand their needs, prioritize key issues, and translate them into strategic learning plans with clear objectives and methodologies/tools to answer specific business needs.
- Managing the relationship with agencies- Translate business requirements into appropriate briefs for analytics and research and ensure efficient, timely execution of the same.
- Leverage Pricing and Promotions as a lever to drive growth:
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels in retail, from both an online as well as offline perspective
- Draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing projects
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services
- Scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives and barriers
- Address issues and concerns raised by Merchandising and Buying, Operations, Marketing and relating to pricing suggestions
- Effective Communication
- Present the findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas is critical.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.