RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:981 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Croma - Manager - HR Strategy (8-15 yrs)
Design and develop HR strategy in collaboration with HR Leadership team on workforce planning, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development, employee experience, and employee relations etc. Set up the governance and monitoring mechanism for delivery of HR strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on best practices in HR and educating the HR leadership with changes in HR practices & processes in diverse industries, which may impact the organisation
- Conduct regular analysis of the company's workforce and identifying areas of improvement in talent acquisition, development, career and retention of employees
- Develop a strategic plan to align the organization's human resources with its business objectives and goals
- Support in implementing programs and initiatives to attract and retain top talent, including employee engagement, training and development, and compensation and benefits
- Program manage the HR annual calendar and monitor progress of HR initiatives
- Monitor and update HR metrics on a regular basis to evaluate the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives
Skills & Experience Required:
The incumbent is required to have:
- HR processes & Systems
- Development of HR strategy aligned to key business requirements
- Collaborative skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Communication skills including presentation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.