RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1321 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Croma - Manager - eCommerce Analytics (3-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Leverage the understanding of the e commerce and digital landscape to guide decision making
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our data sources, tables and data relationships in a short period of time by liasoning with technology partners and business users.
- Ability to define and identify correct KPIs for the business
- Ability to stitch data across systems and platforms and to help with understanding various customer journeys.
-Analyze large volumes of customer data across a variety of digital tools to gain Insight and identify opportunities for improvement. (Web / Offline, Transactional / Clickstream etc.)
- Develop descriptive and diagnostic models that describe the current results.
- Create & socialise various dashboards with actionable insights across digital & ecommerce to relevant stakeholders
- Support reporting and dash-boarding efforts that measure established KPIs pre and post digital enhancements.
- Identify trends, patterns, and outliers in data and synthesize into actionable recommendations- sales trends, on platform media spends analysis, PPC marketing, sentiment analysis
- Develop predictive models for decision support or action
- Identify scenarios for Hypothesis testing and confirm / deny given hypotheses with data available.
- Present the findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas is critical.
Skills and Competencies :
- Comfortable with understanding and using statistics
- Strong critical thinking ability, numerical & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to draw insights from structured and unstructured consumer data Web analytics (including using Clickstream data), analytics use cases for Marketing (e.g. Churn, Market Basket Analysis etc.), Online Journey Analytics etc.
- Experience in using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong process orientation. Should be task focused and result oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.