RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1178 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Croma - Manager - 3 PL Management - eCommerce Initiatives & Customer Experience (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibility :
- Ensures end to end smooth running of logistics operations with 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider.
- Assess market trends, seasonality, and the e-commerce ecosystem to have an independent view on demand and supply of logistics capacity
- Adhere and enforce all operational procedures and policies. Conduct timely audit for the 3PL processes.
- Manage all the SLA's & TAT, in line with 3PL companies.
- Ensure review mechanism with multiple 3PL partners to ensure cost effective operations with aggressive SLA.
- Handle continuous improvement projects w.r.t. cost and delivery SLA.
- Supervise activities for new vendor onboarding, pin code expansion, analysis for SLAs and planning.
- Ensures efficient escalation management and provide real time resolution after discussing with 3PL partners.
- Heading new initiatives - New 3PL onboarding, performance monitoring and improvement.
- Benchmarking with competition by updating regarding Last Mile Delivery solutions, coping up with latest trends, innovations and industry best practices.
- Manage short- and long-term forecasts and drive volume planning with 3PL logistics partners optimizing order allocation for best-in-class cost and user experience
- Work with cross-functional teams and get stakeholders aligned on the planning objectives
- Drive process excellence initiatives to improve planning accuracy
- Influence product development choices using data and insights which originate from in-depth knowledge of 3PL management.
Required Skills :
- 5-10 years of Relevant experience in the Logistics/Manufacturing industry preferred
- Deep understanding of supply chain planning, high level stakeholder management, and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in Operational Excellence/Lean will be an added advantage
- Minimum Graduate, and/or MBA preferred.
- Expert in usage of Microsoft Office packages preferably MS Excel
- Strong ability to lead discussions with the business to analyze, configure and model processes in Supply
- Chain Management (SCM) backed by strong data analysis.
- Knowledge of business processes, industry standards, best practices, customization and developments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
- Excellent team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.