RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:96 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Croma - Lead - Technical Architect - eCommerce Domain (10-15 yrs)
- Demonstrates knowledge of eCommerce business processes and supporting IT solutions.
- Ensure scalability and robustness of the platform, identifying and driving continuous improvements.
- Ensure company technical challenges are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Embed an agile software development methodology, taking a lead to ensure a culture of continuous iteration and collaboration flows through the organisation.
- Define the overall technology strategy and budget, leading the architecture and delivery of e-commerce platform.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modelling of business processes, application design patterns, and business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, trends, emerging technologies and software development best practices
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organisation to manage scale.
- 10+ years of work experience, direct-to-consumer, or retail e-commerce (preferred)
- Experience working with ecommerce packages
- Hands on experience designing, developing and supporting business critical, customer facing enterprise applications
- Experience with complex integrations & demonstrate understanding of software architectural patterns
- Deep Understanding of Domain
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving
- Team management skills
- Leadership skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.