RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:211 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Croma - Lead - Data Science - Marketing Analytics (8-12 yrs)
Data Science Lead Marketing Analytics
This role requires the person to understand Key Marketing Challenges to fulfilling Objectives, existing data structures, design, propose & build solutions, and lead & mentor junior members of the team on technical front. The Lead is expected to be a very hands-on technical person along, with sound understanding of business, built models and implemented them in production environments &/or built simulators for business' consumption. Since this role is primarily for marketing analytics, the candidate is also expected to have had exposure to customer acquisition & retention activities.
Role & Responsibilities :
- A Business facing role that requires collaborating with senior business leaders, to understand key portfolio objectives & challenges.
- Work with senior leaders within the Data Science function for the above, to frame business requirements and design required solutions.
- While designing solutions, keep an eye on implementation & application of Machine Learning algorithms being built.
- Work with different teams to collate data from HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics or other digital platforms to build such solutions. Also, identify and harvest relevant external data for marketing activities.
- Design experiments where required and frame means to harvest data generated from such experiments with an objective to use them in exercises.
- Design and manage or execute market mix modelling, attributions modelling & other engagements based on historic data and develop analytical frameworks that add value to portfolio.
- Work on addressing both Offline & Digital marketing challenges and in measuring impact of one on the other.
- Digital Marketing works include SEO & SEM activities across platforms.
- Work with Google analytics platform for assistance in decision making.
- Leverage both internal & external data where required for market-mix & attribution modelling activities.
- Take lead in executing tasks on technical front and mentor / guide junior members of the team on the same.
- Be a subject matter expert on Market-Mix Modelling, Attribution Modelling, Budgeting by Marketing Channel and preferably have some knowledge of Acquisition & Retention and CLTV.
- Manage team on day-to-day activities including planning & allocating tasks as required in collaboration with senior leaders.
Required Profile :
- Has worked extensively on Market-Mix & Attribution Modelling extensively, preferably for more than one industry.
- Has worked with different teams to collate data from HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics or other digital platforms including harvesting relevant external data for marketing activities.
- Be proficient in different modelling techniques including but not limited to Linear & Logistic regression, Random Forest, XGBoost, Chaid trees, survival modelling etc. using Python, R, SAS, Power BI or other tools as may be required.
- Should be able to manage team's work along with partnering with external vendors where required.
- Be technically good in building models & data management.
- Has Strong communication skills and is able to articulate and present ideas or work to Senior Management and key stakeholders, as well as colleagues and support functions.
- Has had at least 2 years' experience in managing teams with a total experience of 8-12 years.
- Has a degree in engineering from an institution of repute - preferably from the IITs or NITs.