RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1368 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Croma - Lead - Commercial & Distribution Management (8-14 yrs)
- Planning of distribution operations (Line Haul/ Last Mile) across all operational cities (where Croma Transport Network is planned).
- Direct transportation strategies, financial analysis, budgeting, profitability analysis & carrier management for implementing high speed express delivery network.
- Preparation of Annual & Strategic Operating Plan that improves efficiency and long- term reduction in CPDS (Cost per delivered shipment) with control in delivery defects.
- Rapid and aggressive expansion of Cross Docks network for strengthening last mile delivery and rapid growth of supply chain infrastructure for Line Haul/Last Mile across the country.
- Manage commercials, negotiations and costing across Line Haul/ Last Mile to plan express delivery landscape. Monitor and complete contract closeout, extension or renewal.
- Minimise or eliminate risk factors related to the contractual relationship
- Ensure capacity management for Line Haul/Last Mile in line with business projections for Croma Transport.
- Successful in streamlining of line haul, feeder route and last mile to to operation delivery efficiency.
- Drive value creation, operation effectiveness and improved customer experience.
- Steer improvement initiatives with focus on streamlining & leading operations with proactive planning, introducing new concepts, drive change, etc
- Maximizes logistics efficiency and effectiveness in order to continue to meet the complex demands of Croma customers.
- Supports in the development and subsequent revision of the logistics SOPs and policies at Croma, based on best practices and benchmarks.
- Formulates, develops and owns Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), including but not limited to capacity availability as per business projections, cost per unit (CPU- Line haul and Last Mile) and initiates corrective and preventive measures.
- Promote and develop tight integration between planning and actual logistics infrastructure availability (transporters, vehicles, cross docks etc.).
- Ensure appropriate process controls and documentation are in place, using Lean, Six Sigma and ISO standards.
- Provide regular and timely logistics function updates for senior management and communicate with partners as per schedules (MBRs, QBRs)
- Establish best practice logistics and cross functional solutions for the company's supply chain and associated operations.
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, mentoring and coaching to achieve the defined goals
- Strong understanding of commercials, negotiations, and costing for Distribution Operations (Line Haul/ Last Mile).
- Must have in-depth understanding & knowledge of the express industry landscape.
- Demonstration of strong planning skills essential and good project management skills
- Strong networker, influencer, and team player.
- Dynamic and strategic thinking abilities with a proven track record of supply chain operational excellence.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Enterprise thinking, end-to-end business knowledge.
- Understands market dynamics as well as the legal and regulatory landscape.
- Confident, articulate and able to influence at all levels with exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management principles, omnichannel fulfillment, SAP ERP, SAP EWM and TMS.
- Proven ability to lead and manage complex projects within timeline and budgetary constraints across functional areas.
- Strong analytical skills & communication. Strong bias for Impact based Action
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.