RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1497 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Croma - Defective Return Management Role - Reverse Process Logistics (4-15 yrs)
Defective Inventory Management & Clearance as per SOP at Defectives Hub through coordination with brands, Service center and CSM. Acts as a primary contact between Store, brands & CSMs for defectives clearance as defined SOP/process. Ensure constant work towards reduction of defective inventory value and volume. Acts as custodian of defective inventory & key contact point for store, brand & respective CSM/AM.
- Raising defective stock movement requests with stores & ensuring physical stock movement takes place as per schedule and process defined. Ensure GRN in SAP.
- Process Adherence & vigilance during stock intake & report back. Highlight any deviation immediate to all stakeholders.
- Data maintenance & stock details/movement capture in Excel/backup files
- End to End coordination with brands for repair/replacement/CN for defective stock
- End to End coordination with CSM/merchandizer for VTO
- Ensure proper paper work and filing.
- Ensure proper audits and stock takes as per SOP.
- Maximum utilization of available resources with proper scheduling of work with clear guidelines to team
- Strong intra-team coordination for smooth process flow & task management
- Graduate/diploma holder in any field. (Technical degree will be given a preference)
- 2 + years' experience in customer service from a reputed consumer durable/retail organization.
- Experience should include backend support and coordination with external/internal teams.
- Demonstrates the attitude that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent in time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Well versed with usage of MS Office and Outlook