RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:178 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Croma - Data Science Lead - Pricing Analytics (8-14 yrs)
This role requires a person to understand Key Challenges faced by business on the product pricing front, collaborate to design & implement solutions that fulfill Objectives, understand existing data structures, and lead & mentor junior members of the team on technical front. The Lead is expected to be a very hands-on technical person along with having sound understanding of business, having built models and implemented them in production environments and preferably designed or built simulators for business' consumption. People with prior exposure to Retail, or Banking domain may have some advantage in understanding our portfolio challenges.
Role & Responsibilities :
- A Business facing role that requires collaborating with senior business leaders, to understand key portfolio objectives & challenges.
- Work with senior leaders within the Data Science function for the above, to frame business requirements and design required solutions.
- While designing solutions, keep an eye on implementation & application of Machine Learning algorithms being built.
- Work with different teams to collate data from HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or other platforms to build such solutions. Also, identify and harvest relevant external data for marketing activities.
- Collaborate in designing experiments where required and frame means to harvest data generated from such experiments with an objective to use them in exercises.
- Design and execute pricing models, other pricing strategy & study exercises through portfolio deep-dive activities based on historic data.
- Collaborate to design & develop sophisticated optimization frameworks that add value to portfolio.
- Has Strong communication skills and is able to articulate and present ideas or work.
- Take lead in executing tasks on technical front and mentor / guide junior members of the team on the same.
- Manage team on day-to-day activities including planning & allocating tasks as required in collaboration with senior leaders.
Required Profile :
- Has worked on Pricing Analytics projects for either Retail, FMCG or Financial Services portfolios like Credit Cards, Auto Loans or any other Retail Banking portfolio.
- Be proficient in different modelling techniques including but not limited to Linear & Logistic regression, Random Forest, XGBoost, Chaid trees, survival modelling etc. using Python or other tools as may be required.
- Be technically good in building models & data management.
- Is hands-on and can craft creative solutions to business problems using technical means including model building, segmentations & portfolio deep-dive.
- Preferably be a subject matter expert on Product Pricing or Pricing Strategy.