RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:675 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Croma - Category Manager - Small Appliances - Audio (10-15 yrs)
Category Manager (Small Appliances - Audio)
Skills and Education Requirements :
The incumbent is required to have :
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Buyer in a retail (CDIT) or commercial environment.
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate/MBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical ability and ability to synthesizing information into actionable objectives, planning and outcomes.
- Good fundamental understanding of analytical & communication tools.
- Ability to generate and present actionable recommendations to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Capable of managing and executing complex project management tasks.
- Data-driven thinking.
- Highly creative and innovative approach.
- Strong collaborative & growth mindset.
- Strong People management skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Buy, range and manage the category based on the demands and expectations of our customers.
- Develop the category strategy (business plan) annually and review quarterly.
- Prepare the annual category budget with Finance Input.
- Ensure fair, consistent and competitive pricing on all merchandise.
- Achieve category Sales and Gross Profit Budgets.
- Monthly reporting and ad hoc reviews of category financial performance.
- Analysis and monitoring of market activities for threats and opportunities.
- Identify and source new products and suppliers from both India and overseas, also consolidate the number of suppliers for existing products where commercially appropriate.
- Evaluate products to be ranged and deleted.
- Negotiate and set up buyer contract and negotiate promotional plans and rebates with suppliers
- Ensure all deadlines are met for the category in all areas.
- Manage the launch of new products into the market to ensure first to market for all critical new lines.
- Work with the assistant buyer to develop item level and promotional forecasting.
- Update and adjust store and promotional models.
- Respond to customer complaints regarding category products.
- Prepare advertising submissions and attend relevant meetings to brief advertising agency.
- Check advertised offers to ensure adequate stock to cover promotional demand.
- Analyze effectiveness of promotions.
- Ensure Buying process and policies are implemented with regards to pricing, recalling of stock, advertising and introduction on new lines.