RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1404 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Croma - Assistant Manager - Integrated Capacity Planning (5-15 yrs)
Role : Integrated Capacity Planning (S&OP, SC Network Planning)
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Owns, runs and improves the Overall Integrated Capacity Planning Function (S&OP and network planning) to ensures Supply Chain Network (Short, Mid and Long Term) is run efficiently
- Handling demand and supply mapping framework to optimise supply chain network, improve delivery speed and optimise fulfilment cost.
- Ensure Integrated Planning Process is followed and adherence to governance process in S&OP, and Capacity Planning
- Planning and forecasting of space and capacity requirements basis Signed off forecasts.
- Working on supply chain network optimization and capacity planning (manpower and space across DCs, Hubs, Cross Docks etc.).
- Provide inputs to Design Team to plan for space and infrastructure (across DCs, Cross Docks, Hubs etc.).
- Facilitates decision on network expansion, relocation, De-Hire so that overall network utilization is as per plan/budget.
- Provide timely inputs to Operations team on DC, CD and vehicle Planning across Network and manpower as per projected demand for running operations
- Close coordination with Buying, Merchandising, Store Operation, E-com Operations, Own Brand Team to manage inventory holding capacity planning at category level across DCs.
- Provide visibility/inputs to business teams (Store and Digital Channels) for planning next steps.
- Execute planning strategies & financial analysis for optimising available nodes in supply chain network (capacity and throughput).
- Preparation of Annual & Strategic Operating Plan that improves efficiency and long- term reduction in CPDS (Cost per delivered shipment).
- Handle AOP and monthly planning/forecasting for orders from all channels Stores, E-commerce (Online, Marketplace, Institutional Business)
- Creating processes and improve ways of working through automation opportunities that will increase productivity and overall quality of the planning function.
- Analyse and monitor planning MIS analytics based on actual sales, sales forecasts, monitor company order parameters (Open To Buy), inventory checks, forthcoming events, replenishment needs etc which effect inventory and capacity
- Establish best practices logistics and cross functional solutions for the company's supply chain and associated operations.
- OTIF/OOS: On Time in Full/Out of Stock as per Target: Drive high availability for customers by controlling and actioning on out of stock metrics. Plan for seasonal inventory imbalances and capacity constraints.
- Supply Chain Network efficiency (Capacity Utilization, Costs)
- Mean Absolute Percentage Error: Reduce forecasting error (capacity planning across facilities, manpower planning etc.) through new forecasting models and regular communication with sales teams & provide inputs to operations team.
- Slow Moving Inventory: Reduction in slow moving inventory through inventory optimization, improved forecasting and liquidation planning.
- Integrated Capacity Planning with S&OP and network experience
- Supply Chain Network Planning (Warehouse, Cross Docks and Transport Planning, reverse logistics)
- Strong knowledge in Warehouse capacity planning
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management principles, omnichannel fulfilment, SAP ERP, SAP EWM and TMS.
- Demonstration of strong planning skills essential and good project management skills- Strong networker, influencer, and team player.
- Strong analytical skills & communication.
- Strong bias for Impact based Action
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demand Forecasting
- S&OP covering all areas of Demand & Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Network optimization and Capacity Planning
- Knowledge of Network and Transport Optimization tools will be added advantage