Crofarm - Retention Marketing Manager (3-7 yrs)
Looking for Retention Marketing & CRM | D2C
- Handling the overall marketing campaigns on channels (Email, Web push, Sms and Push Notifications) & promotions of the company.
- Responsible for customer acquisition & retention from ATL & Owned (CRM) channels.
- Developing and managing the retention segments/acquisition strategy basis on customer lifetime values, retention/churn levels and average revenue per player & creating Push, In-App, SMS, and Email strategy via CRM tools to optimize key performance.
- Consumer lifecycle management - Improving & increasing Business Metrics (DAUs, Carts, Acquisition, Retention, Order frequency, GMV) using various marketing channel like in-app promotions, push notification, SMS & e-mailers.
- Understanding user interest & behavior pattern and optimizing product & content promotion strategy around it to increase in-app purchases. Handling communication and execution of CRM activities for app leading to 27% bookings (MoM).
- Quarterly growth planners to increase engagement of existing customers on the App.
- Responsible for planning, execution & performance evaluation of all in-app merchandising activities.
- Plan and run different A/B experiments to optimize product's performance.
- Monitoring key data matrices along with analyzing data from all different touch points on the app for optimizing product performance and content promotion strategy.
- Responsible for identifying growth initiatives by analyzing user behavior, competitor products and new market trends.
- Optimizing cost by allotting offers & Cashback on the probability score.
- Cross functional coordination for offer configuration & go to market.
- Closely work with Business analysts, Tech team, Designer to plan and execute campaigns.
- Must Have:
- 2+ years of core experience in handling CRM, Campaign Management via CRM tools in app-based ecosystem
- Analytically strong, needs to be data driven, knack for experimentation and knowledge of experiment setups (test/control, A/Bs etc.) a must have
- Strong project/program management skills, ability to juggle multiple work streams, extremely strong in execution as this role will involve overseeing significant execution
- Must be experienced with App CRM platforms: CleverTap/Moengage (preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.