VP at Crofarm Agroproducts Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4298 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Crofarm Agriproducts - Senior Manager - Operations (3-7 yrs)
Job Summary :
Crofarm aims at building a technology-enabled supply chain of fruits and vegetables to serve the small-medium retailer market in Delhi-NCR with a Pan-India sourcing network. Crofarm does more than Rs 2 crore in monthly business in Delhi-NCR with a 1000+ retailer network moving more than 600 tonnes of fresh produce.
Crofarm's management team consists of serial entrepreneurs who are graduates of premier institutions like IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIM Ahmedabad. Crofarm is funded by Pravega Ventures, FactorE Ventures and also has prominent angels as investors like Rajan Anandan (MD, Google SE Asia) Jitendra Gupta (MD, PayU India).
- To define and own all supply chain KPIs like case fill rate, on-time delivery, SLA compliance, inventory, etc and develop plans to improve them
- To manage relationships with 3rd Party service providers and maintain agreed KPIs
- To own the entire supply chain process and simplify & optimize them continuously.
- To lead a team of warehouse and operations managers position across multiple DCs
- To develop a supply chain plan for a new product to be launched.
- Lead multiple projects or work streams and own all operational metrics associated with the project.
- Implement new initiatives to improve the performance on the operational metrics and deliver revenue impact
- Driving adoption and impact of the initiatives by working in close coordination with the Operations managers, supervisors etc. on the ground
- Should focus on Process Improvement, operational excellence, cost reduction strategies, customer experience
- Inventory Management
- Training & Excellence
- Responsible for leading a team of more than 20 managers and executives as well as takes ownership of the entire process.
- Build a sustainable talent pipeline in line with workforce planning.
- Foster high potential talent development.
- Manage team performance and motivation in a highly competitive market
Collaboration and Coaching :
- Collaborate with other functions to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for providing market feedback to the management and help drive decision making.
- Strong Supply Chain understanding.
- Data analytics and forecasting.
- Led a big team and managing remote employees.
- Strong communication skills.
- Supply chain experience (B2B preferred) for 3-4 years.
- Entrepreneurial, Extrovert. Willing to get hands dirty.
- An MBA degree from a Tier1/ Tier 2 institute
- Knowledge of fruits, vegetables is mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.