Crofarm Agriproducts - General Manager/Assistant Vice President - Brand Communication - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
GM / AVP Brand Communication
JD : GM / AVP Brand & Communication
- As a Head of Brand, you will need to build and grow a brand our customers cherish. You will be responsible for crafting and executing high quality consumer campaigns across media channels that build awareness for the service and deliver customer acquisition and engagement goals.
Some of the things you will be doing :
We are looking for a candidate to lead the journey towards building Otipy as the leading brand for fresh in India. As the primary owner of the Fresh brand, the candidate will be expected to lead -
- The development of the core brand elements like articulation of its positioning, language, value propositions etc.
- All the brand marketing efforts across various avenues as we try to scale and establish the brand & generate organic demand
- Building the social media footprint for this new brand
- Building out digital brand focused on SMEs. Developing and executing SEO strategies. Working closely with Product to delivery marketing experience. Owning the brand though ATL and BTL campaigns.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative Projects
- Design positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including the development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products, and services.
- Managing new age Agri - tech social commerce product.
- Using data in innovative ways and draw insight from analytics to help drive business performance. Managing campaigns - day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution.
- Evaluating content production options and deliver recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Working closely with other media functions to make integration and optimisation decisions.
- You will work closely with the founders to shape strategy and chalk out a growth plan across all Online & Offline channel
- You should have 8 - 10 years of experience in improving customer & reseller acquisition, in- creasing customer retention rates, creating solid strategy & excellent creativity.
- Prior experience of social / community building & planning geographical expansions (PAN India) is mandatory.
- Should be an excellent growth hacker who has shown substantial growth in the past with limited budget / cost optimization.
- Optimise all paid campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram & Youtube to get the max number of conversions at the best possible ROI.
- We would ideally prefer a candidate from a consumer internet (B2C) background, preferably from a start - up / mid-sized company.
- Discover and manage relationships with influencers and other corporate alliance partners to generate more leads and increase brand visibility.
Planning & Budgeting :
- Developing short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing and communications function, monitoring progress, assuring adherence, and evaluating performance
- Responsible for achievement of marketing and communication goals and financial objectives. Ensuring that evaluation systems, including benchmarks, are in place related to these goals and objectives and reporting progress to CEO and Board.
- Detailed Marketing Plans, Marketing Calendar, Budgets, and Clearly Defined expected out- comes. Maximising Marketing ROI.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Marketing & Branding Post-graduate from a premium institute (IIM's, IIT's)
- 6+ years of Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably from FMCG industry, D2C Companies
- Comprehensive program development skills, from broad-reach advertising to highly targeted, direct marketing across all relevant marketing channels and platforms. The ability to forge strate- gic alliances with key partners who can extend and build brand and company relevance.
- Any relevant independent projects undertaken can be highlighted
Video Links :
1.) Otipy Consumer Link : Otipy |Get access to farm fresh fruits & vegetables through Otipy | Helping farmer to deliver fresh| - YouTube
2.) Otipy Farmers Link : Otipy | Otipy Partner Farmer | Fruits & Vegetables | - YouTube
3.) Otipy Warehouse Link : Otipy Warehouse Standard Operating Video | Fruits & Vegetables Online App - YouTube
4.) Otipy Partner Link : Otipy Partner | Earn With Otipy | Online Fruits & Vegetables Delivery| - YouTube
5.) Otipy Store Link : Otipy Partner | Earn with Otipy | Serve fresh vegetables and fruits in your community. - YouTube