Consultant at CRMNEXT
Views:448 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
CRMNEXT - Sales Development Representative - Customer Success Management (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide the best user experience for our customers and be their primary point of contact:
1. Engage proactively with customers using the engagement model (based on customer segment) laid out.
2. Aligning with key customer stakeholders to establish a stronger customer relationship management program.
3. Promote awareness of the latest innovations CRMNEXT is releasing (products/features in pipeline).
4. Run periodic check-in meetings through monthly and quarterly business reviews to proactively address customer needs, concerns, and provide quick and effective solutions.
5. Look into customer engagement and ensure improvement on key success metrics and factors such as increasing product-adoption, increasing Net Promoter Score (NPS), reducing churn and thereby increasing renewals.
6. Work with first and third-party research and tools for lead generation and market research.
7. Outbound pipeline generation in target accounts based on Propensity to buy and inbound pipeline generation.
8. Marketing leads (events/webinars, social and digital marketing).
As the customers representative and champion inside the organization, work with cross-functional teams to:
1. Support and coordinate with the operations team and other stakeholders.
2. Conduct random and scheduled customer health checks.
3. Find opportunities to upsell/cross-sell/upgrade in existing customer base; Solicit references from existing customers.
4. Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction: Maintain Company defined CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) score and NPS (net promoter score).
5. Interpret customer insights with the Sales team to drive changes in the product and act as the voice of the customer for the Product team.
6. Update the team on the status of the accounts you manage at every stage.