Manager TA at Businessnext
Views:356 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
CRMNext - Partner - Talent Acquisition (3-6 yrs)
Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join us. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to our mission by building a diverse talent pool that will enable us to scale up
- Apply your expertise to identify and engage diverse technical talent locally through direct sourcing via Naukri, IIMJobs, LinkedIn and various other channels
- You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Qualify candidates for technical fit
- Collaborate with other Talent partners to build active Talent Pipelines
- To call up potential candidates and Screen as per business requirements
- Sourcing the Relevant profiles from the various channels as per requirements
- Aggressively following up with the candidates to get their interviews done
- Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Should come with a strong experience of 3-6 years in technical hiring doing sourcing,
headhunting, stakeholder management and mapping using different tools
- Experience working with a Product organization will be a big plus
- Have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough.
- Strong relationship building ability
- Excellent communication skills
- BTech with MBA from a Tier 1/ Tier 2 institute
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
Candidates with immediately joining or a notice period of 10-15 days will be preferred