CRMNext - Leadership Hiring Partner (8-12 yrs)
At CRMNEXT, we are empowering Banks and Financial Services Companies to innovate and disrupt the status quo through our platform built to solve essential challenges in growth, work design and customer experience - increasing productivity, service quality and revenue without growing costs. Proven with one million bankers, one billion customers, and four of the top five largest CRM implementations globally, we deliver codeless work simplification, robotic process automation and power continuous innovation at scale. We provide products & platforms to our customers in areas of CRM, Digital, AI & Data Analytics, and Risk Assessment. We support our customers for both On premise and cloud based deployment models. We work with customers across geographies such as India, South East Asia, Middle East, USA, and Africa
What is the Role about:
As a part of the Talent Acquisition team, and as the Leadership Hiring Partner, you will be responsible for identifying top talent for a diverse range of positions from start through to completion. This new role is an exciting opportunity to join as we are in a major growth swing where we are building leadership talent within the organisation, to give a huge thrust to the growth that we have as a vision. You will collaborate with leadership, hiring managers and HR colleagues and will shape the recruitment strategy to attract, assess and determine top leadership talent for us. We are looking for someone that will seek to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and will be a trusted partner to our stakeholders. You can expect to recruit for roles such as - C level hiring- ; Heads for various COEs, Head of Sales in various geographies, Senior delivery team and more.
The Leadership Hiring Partner will partner with the leadership Team to creatively and effectively fill open positions with top talent.
What you will do :
- Under general direction, provide full life cycle recruiting for all leadership and senior positions.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates and identify talent through established and new channels.
- Develop creative and diverse sourcing plans; leverage social networking and other cutting edge recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network
- Create an impressive experience for candidates at every step, including coordinating all interview details and logistics.
- Define and implement employment branding strategy that effectively articulates employee value proposition in order to attract top talent
- Provide recommendations and best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting and interview process.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners (HRBPs), Compensation, and Business stakeholders to ensure seamless process and communication for offers and integration plans.
- Work with business and human resource leadership team to assess future skill requirements and develop appropriate talent recruiting strategies to aid the business in acquiring the requisite skills and capabilities
- Conduct regular follow-ups with stakeholders and HRBPs to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans.
- Recommend and implement process improvements for challenging to fill roles.
- Maintain regular and proper records via applicant tracking system.
- Build quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly collaborative, pragmatic, intelligent, ambitious individual with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills. You- re comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have a passion for making an impact in high-stakes business environments.
Cultural attributes- What you bring to the table:
1. You are comfortable and passionate about working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage competing demands.
2. You are a storyteller with strong business communication and presentation abilities.
3. You have a business perspective and understanding
4. You are comfortable to take on challenges and deliver against intense timeline pressure
5. you possess a Good experience in developing, executing and refining a candidate attraction and sourcing strategy focused on diverse candidates.
6. Possess a forward-thinking capacity and the demonstrated ability to work as a team both inside and outside the organisation.
7. Demonstrated ability to maintain the confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
8. Good Influencing and negotiation skills and ability to sell water to the water bearer
Qualifiers- What you need :
1. 8-12 years of experience
2. 4 to 5 years of experience in running end to end recruitment cycle for Senior Leadership roles
3. Good understanding of software technologies and current trends in IT
4. Experience with a global Leadership hiring/ search firm /software development company is a huge plus
5. Proven track record of successful leadership hiring
6. Good hands-on experience of various sourcing channels