Senior Associate at Acidaes Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1619 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
CRMnext - Lead - Talent Acquisition (7-12 yrs)
About this role :
The Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in our success story. Working in partnership with the business you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for our organization.
What you'll do:
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- With your experience and expertise, provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to meet established hiring targets
- Work with a database and app for sourcing and tracking of candidates
- Develop strong candidate relationships and maintain communication with candidate to build and strengthen brand
- Understand company's strategic imperatives and apply recruiting expertise to prioritize and address business needs in a timely manner.
- Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions and other related information.
- Conduct employment campaigns and programs by developing and managing a network of recruitment and referral resources including but not limited to networking with colleague, professional associates, colleges, professional associations, consultants etc
- Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts (i.e., alternative sourcing)
What you ll need: (Job Requirements):
- Good full life cycle recruitment experience in IT technical recruitment
- Familiarity with new recruiting technology/tools
- Excellent communication skills
Who you are :
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
- A tough nut who can handle recruitment in a fast paced environment, adhering to strict deadlines
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing product company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.