Senior Associate - HR at CRMNEXT
Views:356 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
CRMNEXT - Head - Quality Engineering (12-18 yrs)
Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join us as the Leader of Product Quality at Noida and drive the quality agenda and strategy for the company. As the leader of Product Quality, you will be recognized as an expert within the organization, contributing to the thought leadership and overall strategy of the function. You will be responsible for oversight, direction and delivery of all quality assurance and quality control strategies and resources. You will be an integral part of the Product Leadership team.
What you will do :
1. Setting a vision for Product Quality in the organisation
a. You will Own CRMNEXT's product quality globally. You will be responsible for ensuring our products are designed for quality; as early as the concept phase of the product to also owning quality in the sustaining phase of the product.
b. You will establish quality goals and monitor performance, investigate the full suite of failure analysis leading to root cause determination and subsequent closed loop corrective action.
c. You will lead quality lesson's learned and institute remedies to prevent reoccurrence of quality issues and possess a high sense of urgency when managing critical issues.
d. You will provide strategic vision as well as oversee tactical execution of Software Quality improvement efforts across the product life cycle.
2. Collaboration to define and drive product quality
a. You will work closely with Product Business Analysts, Product Development and Engagement Services Teams to define, execute and ensure product quality
b. Represent the company to stakeholders and customers as it pertains to our product quality
3. Enabling the correct practices to be set and followed
a. You will design, roll out and drive adoption of global QA and test automation practices in areas of product Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Load Testing to achieve quality standards and productivity gains
b. You will define operational metrics to measure and track continuously and improve QA performance, thus achieving a culture of self-improvement.
c. you will Implement and manage a test orchestration, execution and reporting framework that is used by all teams
d. Implement standards and guidelines for test code reviews and drive their adoption
e. Own and manage our global test environments, including CI/CD and test automations
f. Ensure correct certifications and standards compliances
Cultural attributes- What you bring to the table:
1. High level of thought leadership and adept at orchestration of people, processes, systems, and metrics to drive best-in-class quality performance and a culture
2. You know how to influence teams and team members that are reporting or not reporting to you
3. You have a strong propensity to drive product quality through test automations
4. You get excited talking about static code analysis, tech debt and catching bugs
5. Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
6. Ability to take on challenges and deliver against intense timeline pressure
7. Imbibes a keen, always on learning culture
8. You are very technical and love platform products
Qualifications- What you need
1. Engineering from a premium institute, minimum 12 yrs. of experience
2. Minimum 6 years of experience in a Leadership role driving software quality, test automation and continuous delivery efforts for Onsite and SaaS applications using Agile development methods
3. Min 6 years of automation testing
4. Good understanding of current technology trends, ultra-scalable systems and strong knowledge and command of the full range of SQA tools (methodologies, frameworks, automation suites, etc.)
5. Experience of working with a product company; and involved in creating strategies to test quality of software product applications
6. Exceptional team management skills.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication.