CRMNext - Associate/Senior Associate - Product Marketing & Analyst Relations (3-5 yrs)
Associate/Senior Associate - Product Marketing & Analyst Relations
PRODUCT MARKETING & ANALYSTS RELATIONS
- Have a deep understanding of business software users' psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
- Should possess corporate marketing experience and excellent communications skills.
- Have a firm grasp of the target market and understand corporate positioning and product messaging. Have an enlightening perspective on the corporate strategy and can establish great rapport with industry analysts including Gartner and Forrester.
- Be able to communicate the messaging and value proposition of various products and customer implementations to the media and analysts community.
- Responsible for driving messaging and positioning for new products features, solutions, and competitive intelligence.
- Have a corporate communications and marketing background with an overall understanding of various business technology and software products.
- MBA in marketing and Engineering degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a high-tech vendor.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Cultural attributes :
- Ability to take on challenges and deliver against intense timeline pressure
- Imbibes a keen, always on learning culture
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with product teams to develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts etc.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Work with product marketing to secure positive analysts reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Work with analyst firms to complete research reports and whitepapers
- Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
- Manage analyst briefings