Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:622 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CRM Manager - Internet/Online (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Own the Activation, Usage & Retention process for the company's customers
- Establish & Manage Relationships / Engagement with the customers.
- He will be responsible for driving usage, cross selling products and annual renewals.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
Responsible for following agreed governance model, escalation & communication plan
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth
- Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in process
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better
- To ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up on a timely basis
- Collaborate with product team to create customer friendly systems.
- To be the Key contact for all problems and queries with specific business assigned.
- Action Oriented, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance
- Command Skills, Problem Solving, Drive for results, Standing along and Directing Others
- Managing & measuring work
- Ability to handle pressure
- Very good finance and accounting skills
- Problem solving, analytical and data entry mastery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong external and management reporting skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.