Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:127 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
CRM Manager - eCommerce (6-9 yrs)
Hiring for an emerging eCommerce brand.
Expectation from this role: The incumbent's task is to maintain positive customer experience and improve their satisfaction. They act as the voice of company. The organisation count on this team to bridge of information gap between customer and company.
- Manage a large team of inbound and outbound calling. The team would be responsible for communication with customers via calls, emails, and chats.
- Team's responsibility is to identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction.
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability.
- Recommend improvements to processes for improved company efficiency.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the key KRAs of the CRM team
- Overseeing Team Leader's manpower roster to ensure the daily incoming channel of customer inquiries & concerns is not missed.
- Implementation of systems and processes to improve the efficiency such as CRM management software.
- Responsible for onboarding and training the team on product, professional handling of customers, policies, various performance metrices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- eCommerce background in managing customer relationship is preferred.
- Knowledge of implementation and usage of CRM software such as Zendesk, Kapture CRM, Ameyo, Ozonetel. Must have worked on these software.
- Strong knowledge in creating a dashboard of the required report to track the overall performance of the CRM team.
- Should be decisive and have problem solving approach.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Proven experience in managing large customer relationship team
- Ability to scale the operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.