CRM Head - User Growth & Retention - D2C Business (9-15 yrs)
- We are hiring for a leadership role with one of the top e-commerce players.
- We are looking for someone with the experience, energy, and passion to head our CRM efforts for each business and an overall head for CRM.
- You will work closely with other marketing teams, category managers, product managers, and the CXOs to build each category.
- Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies that identify valuable consumers & opportunities and ensure error-free continuous implementation
- Pilot new campaigns that drive increased engagement & revenue
- Create and continually refine channel strategy to increase acquisition, retention (CLV) & subscription rates
- Manage external agency and multiple vendor relationships related to CRM, personalized consumer marketing
- Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans
- Understanding consumption behavior & establishing recommendation parameters
- Working with Data Analytics, Product, Technology, and Communications teams to establish a smooth, timely, and error-free execution of daily campaigns
- Build practices to continuously maintain key standards of domain reputation, CTRs, open rates, content to offer split, and more.
- Understanding & driving the P&L statement for Loyalty business & making strategic decisions basis this
- Drive loyalty share in the business and new customer enrolment
- Drive customer analytics within campaign decisions
- Develop audience segments by applying CRM learnings
- Create a test and learn approach to optimize performance and develop insights on best practices - Provide support in measurement and analysis of precision media campaigns let's connect over a call.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.