Corporate HR at CRISIL Limited
Views:190 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Crisil - Vice President - Relationship Manager (8-10 yrs)
Title: Relationship Manager/Sr. Relationship Manager
Reports To: Head of Asia
Coalition Greenwich, a division of CRISIL, an S&P Global Company, is a leading global provider of strategic benchmarking, analytics and insights to the financial services industry. We specialize in providing unique high value data and actionable recommendations to help our clients improve their business results.
Currently, we have an outstanding opportunity to join the firm in our Mumbai office as Relationship Manager. The role is going to support our further expansion into India as well as Middle East as primary markets. From time to time, the role will also support our business across broader Asia
The Job description:
- The idea candidate is passionate about developing client relationships, winning engagements, and uncovering insights as to how organizations can improve their selling, client service, and product offerings. They will be excited not only about the major trends in the industry today, but on advising clients where the business is heading in the future and how to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Consultants are responsible for analyzing markets and guiding clients in understanding their greatest challenges as well as opportunities.. Consultants sell and manage client engagements with institutional financial services providers evaluating competitive opportunities and key strategic, organizational, operational and technology challenges for each client, based on its specific competencies and long-term objectives.
- Working hand-in-hand with business leaders, you will your split your time between sales and delivering our products and services to the top indian/regional/global banks. The expectation of this role is that you are highly skilled in both building relationships with existing clients and in uncovering new opportunities through effective sales strategies.
- In this position, the expectation of a Consultant will be to master the firm's proprietary research methodology and consult with clients. In addition, we are seeking individuals who demonstrate great passion and commitment, model impeccable ethical behavior and integrity, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- The Firm is committed to developing consultants with the goal that successful individuals will progress over time. To support that objective, each consultant is assigned a mentor, to act as a coach and sounding board throughout the consultant's career with the firm. This relationship is a method of knowledge transfer and shared experiences as well as designed to provide encouragement at various junctures along the career path.
- In addition to the introductory training period, there is ongoing exposure to clients throughout the sales, production and delivery cycle reinforced by training modules conducted by internal and external experts in their field.
- Develop research and consulting practice by demonstrating deep understanding of corporate and Institutional banking space and delivering insights to senior management/ ExCo's of banks in India and Middle east
- Further increase revenues with local/regional/global banks in India and Middle east through cross selling of products to existing clients.
- Win new business, including generating proposals and pitching to prospects.
- Partner with the team to drive forward the Banking sector's thought leadership initiatives.
- Participate in conferences and Coalition Greenwich PR activities to further penetrate our recognition with local/regional/global banks.
- Support the Banking sector in the design and development of its data products to ensure continuous evolution and alignment with client needs.
- Our ideal candidate is seeking to make a long term career choice to join a prestigious industry leader where they can achieve their personal and professional career objectives. Demonstrated competence is required in building strong relationships, identifying new business opportunities, conducting quantitative analysis, identifying issues and forming hypotheses, formulating recommendations/solutions, and preparing business proposals and client presentations.
- Candidates must also have strong consultative skills grounded in high integrity and professional standards.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate should possess the following essential (and desired) requirements:
- BA/BS degree and MBA preferred with exceptional academic achievement
- 4-8 years of consulting experience (covering financial services) and/or financial services/Banking industry experience at a top tier firm or financial institution
- Track record of success in developing client relationships and working with key senior decision makers at large institutions (major corporations, investors or other types of financial institutions)
- Proven ability to conceive new business ideas and implement them successfully in a financially profitable way
- Ability to work independently and as part of the broader APAC team
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining long term client relationships.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.