Corporate HR at CRISIL Limited
Views:780 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Crisil - Senior Research Analyst - Sell Side Research (2-6 yrs)
Senior Research Analyst- Sellside Research
What you should expect from the role? :
A Research Analyst is responsible for executing research of a sector / geography for a leading sell-side research firm
- Build and update company and industry models
- Create and maintain databases using data from different sources
- Work on regular research publications - earnings previews, reviews, event updates, flash notes etc.
- Contribute meaningful research ideas for thematic publications
- Carry out sector analysis and come up with investment themes /ideas
- Keep a track of latest developments in the companies under coverage and the sector and incorporate these into the research publications etc.
- Conduct independent company-specific, economic, or trend analysis
- Publish written articles and research reports that summarize analysis & findings
- Develop and publish own industry forecasts, subject to review by senior team member
- Write and publish analytical articles with minimal supervision, and requiring little editing or input from senior team members
- Respond to client inquiries with respect to designated coverage areas
- Deepen research skills to prepare investment thesis and generated differentiated research ideas
- Get an opportunity to travel onsite and work closely with the onshore team and understand/experience the investment decision making process
What we expect from you? :
- Good understanding of finance / financial markets / accounting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate well to the clients over phone and email
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy; Diligence and hard work
- Willingness to stretch and be proactive
- Should be a strong team player
What we are looking for? :
- Pursuing or cleared the CFA certification MBA (Finance) from premier B-Schools
- Prior experience in Equity Research is preferred but not mandatory
Company Profile :
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics, and solutions. A strong track record of growth, a culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers. We are majority-owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
CRISIL Global Research & Risk Solutions (GR&RS) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high-end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity players and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&RS operates from research centers in Argentina, China, India, and Poland, providing research support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity research, fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), valuations, pricing complex derivatives, structured finance, risk management, actuarial analysis, and business intelligence.
For more information, please visit www.crisil.com