Corporate HR at CRISIL Limited
Views:2161 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:371
Crisil - Senior Research Analyst - Private Equity (3-7 yrs)
The role involves supporting US-based Asset Management Client's Investment research team
The broad spectrum of work may include the following:
- Build new and update existing company models including building forecasting future financials
- Undertake research projects at the Industry/ Macro/ Country level including data updates and analysis
- Determine with investment thesis on a particular stock / company and present this to internal stakeholders (PM / CIO)
- Interact with company management / IR to better understand the management outlook and strategy.
- Liaison with the sell-side and other data source providers to develop inputs to the modelling approach and assist in problem solving
- Write summary emails on news flow, new position thesis, earnings summary, etc.
- Conduct primary research (e.g. call with experts, surveys, etc.)
- Prepare client presentation materials
- Develop portfolio management/screening tools
Skill Set Required:
- Strong problem solving and high analytical rigor
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Attention to detail and ability to stretch and learn
- Excellent financial modelling skills. Should be able to independently create, update and forecast financial models
- Ability to take complete ownership of work done
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfort with MS Excel (including advanced excel), Bloomberg, etc.
- Prior knowledge of buy-side preferred