Recruiter - Corporate HR at Crisil
Views:13273 Applications:747 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
CRISIL - Senior Research Analyst - Credit Research - Large Corporates (4-8 yrs)
Job title - Senior Research Analyst - Counterparty Credit Risk Assessment ( Large Corporates)
Experience : 4 - 7 years of experience in assessing counterparty credit risk or credit research of global corporates
Job Duties :
- The role comprises working on credit risk assessment of corporate entities spread across multiple sectors and regions.
- The credit assessment process requires the following:
- Undertaking research and analysis of corporate entities through thorough assessment of its credit strengths and weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.
- Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations.
- Preparing a detailed peer analysis on the operating and financial side.
- The task will also involves preparing and updating financial models for the credits which includes analysis of historic trends along with projecting the future performance.
- Other activities include preparing industry databases and reports.
- Establish and maintain consistent standards and processes in credit analysis through interaction with sector specialists and senior analysts
- The role may also require training and mentoring junior colleagues on specific aspects of credit risk, sector and domain nuances.
Qualification : CA/MBA Finance/CFA/FRM
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience specifically in counterparty credit risk assessment or credit research or equity research or financial research
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts; especially, adjustments in calculation of adjusted earnings, cash flow and leverage metrics.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to identify key characteristics and drivers of sectors assigned.
- Credit assessment and analysis (or financial analysis), including business, financial and management profiling.
- Prior experience in credit research or credit risk assessment or equity/financial research along with report writing experience is mandatory.
Personal Attributes/ Interpersonal Skills Required
- Independent and decisive mindset
- Team player
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills