Associate HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:5746 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Senior Research Analyst - BFSI (3-4 yrs)
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
CRISIL Research is India's largest independent integrated research house. We provide insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. We also conduct training programs to financial sector professionals on a wide array of technical issues.We are India's most credible provider of economy and industry research. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. Our analysis is supported by inputs from our network of more than 5,000 primary sources, including industry experts, industry associations and trade channels. We play a key role in India's fixed income markets.
We are the largest provider of valuation of fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries in the country. We are also the sole provider of debt and hybrid indices to India's mutual fund and life insurance industries. We pioneered independent equity research in India, and are today the country's largest independent equity research house. Our defining trait is the ability to convert information and data into expert judgements and forecasts with complete objectivity. We leverage our deep understanding of the macro-economy and our extensive sector coverage to provide unique insights on micro-macro and cross-sectoral linkages. Our talent pool comprises economists, sector experts, company analysts and information management specialists.
Role summary :
The recruit will be part of the customised research team in the BFSI domain. Candidates with strong experience of working with banks, housing finance companies (HFCs) and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) and fintech companies on customised engagements preferred.
Job requirements :
- The candidate shall be well versed with the entire BFSI segment and shall have demonstrated experience of working with clients in order to facilitate business decisions.
Sector and business related :
- Ability to promptly assess sector level changes and trends and understanding of interlinkages with the macro economy
- Ability to predict sector developments and foresee changes /issues impacting the industry
- Flair to get market intelligence and skill to sense business and commercial insights
- Scale up the customised research business in BFSI by actively helping in business development and preparing proposals
- Ability to execute and manage assignments encompassing :
a. Market assessment and opportunity identification
b. Business/geographical expansion
c. Commercial due diligence
d. Business plan feasibility and inputs for the same
e. Competition assessment
- Connect with market participants, as required, for obtaining critical information
- Author and publish articles to showcase thought-leadership and build franchise for the business
- Deliver presentations to clients and internal committees
Business Development :
- Focus on retaining clients for future through building relationship and assuring quality & timely delivery of assignments
- Make exceptional proposals with a strong ability to interpret client needs
- At least 3-4 years in BFSI domain in consulting or in the strategy team of banks, NBFCs or financial institutions
Qualification : MBA or CA
- Experience in executing projects along with some experience in team management
- Ability to think out of the box and come out with innovative solutions/ideas
- Ability to structure and write high-quality reports
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work across teams within tight deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.