Senior Executive at CRISIL Ltd
Views:2173 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:405
CRISIL - Senior Rating Analyst - Large Corporate Sector (2-5 yrs)
About CRISIL Ratings
CRISIL Ratings is India's leading rating agency. We pioneered the concept of credit rating in India in 1987. With a tradition of independence, analytical rigour and innovation, we have a leadership position.
We are a full-service rating agency. We rate the entire range of debt instruments: bank loans, certificates of deposit, commercial paper, non-convertible debentures, bank hybrid capital instruments, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, perpetual bonds, and partial guarantees.
A CRISIL rating reflects CRISIL's current opinion on the relative likelihood of timely payment of interest and principal on the rated obligation. It is an unbiased, objective, and independent opinion as to the issuer's capacity to meet its financial obligations. So far, CRISIL has rated 30,000 debt instruments, covering the entire debt market.
Who We Serve
CRISIL Ratings serves lenders, investors, issuers, market intermediaries and regulators by improving information availability and providing benchmarks. We rate most of India's largest companies and several of the smallest. Our ratings cover manufacturing companies, banks, non-banking finance companies, public sector undertakings, financial institutions, state governments, urban local bodies, mutual funds across 190 industry sectors.
CRISIL Ratings' clientele includes all the industry majors - 23 of the BSE Sensex constituent companies and 39 of the NSE Nifty constituent companies, accounting for 80 per cent of the equity market capitalization.
How We Add Value
- CRISIL's ratings assist issuers and borrowers in enhancing their access to funding, widening the range of funding alternatives, and optimizing the cost of funds.
- Investors and lenders use our ratings to supplement their internal evaluation process and to benchmark credit quality across investment options.
- For the markets at large, our ratings act as a market benchmark for pricing and trading of debt instruments.
- We help regulators in measurement and management of credit risks at a systemic level. CRISIL's ratings are used in the computation of capital adequacy in the banking sector. Our ratings are also used to determine the eligible investment pool for insurance companies, pension funds, and provident funds.
- Analyze Company's financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client