HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:496 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
CRISIL - Senior Quant Analyst/Lead Analyst - Credit/Market Risk Model Validation (4-10 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Quant Analyst / Lead Analyst
Location : India (Pune/ Mumbai)
Experience : 4-10 years
Job Duties :
The role will require working closely with the market risk validation team of a large global bank. This will include managing and mentoring a team to independently validate, review, assess and challenge the complex market risk models.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Understanding the conceptual framework and assumptions of models, guiding the team with innovative testing frameworks, resolving projects- issues, reviewing the comprehensive validation report, along with managing the deadline of each individual from the team. Liaise off-shore team from other geographies and should be flexible about work timings.
The candidates will be required to have sound knowledge and exposure to market risk models and validation process. This will include exposure to the following :
- Market Risk models
- VaR/RNIV models
- IRC and CCAR
- Stress testing
Qualification : PhD - Mathematics/Physics/Engineering/Computational Finance/similar quantitative discipline; or Master's degree with relevant experience of 5-7 yrs
Skills Required :
- Excellent knowledge of quantitative finance
- In-depth knowledge of multiple market risk models and related market known products.
- Strong exposure to various risk concepts including VaR, RNIV, IRC and CCAR
- Experience in different review/validation framework for Market \Credit Risk
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple validation with different timeline
- Good verbal and written communication skills
About CRISIL GR&A :
CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity firms and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from research centers in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing research support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations.
It has deep expertise in the areas of equity and fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), credit analysis, exotic derivatives valuation, structured finance, risk modeling and management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.