Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:3653 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
CRISIL - Senior Consultant - Power/Infrastructure Advisory (3-6 yrs)
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a leading advisor to regulators and governments, multilateral agencies, investors, and large public and private sector firms. We help shape public policy and enable infrastructure development. Our services span a wide array of infrastructure development activities. Our work in the areas of policy formulation, regulation, design and implementation of public-private partnership (PPP) frameworks and infrastructure financing mechanisms helps create a vibrant ecosystem for infrastructure development. Our services at the project level include bid process management, valuations and due diligence to enable investment decisions. We are known for our core values of independence and analytical rigour combined with deep domain expertise. Our teams have expertise across the complete range of infrastructure sectors - urban development, energy, transport and logistics, natural resources, education, and healthcare. We have a rich understanding of PPP and financing related issues. We operate in India and 22 other emerging economies in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a division of CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CRISIL Limited.
Position: Senior Consultant
Department CRIS Infrastructure Advisory Reporting To Head
Location: Mumbai / Delhi
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related
- Work on financial and commercial analysis, with ability to critically review sector trends, company financials, regulations and take up financial projections, sector and company assessments
- Well versed in their sector/ sub sector and have independent view on likely future developments
- Be aware landscape of potential consulting client.
- Work independently on consulting projects/ assignments; manage different aspects of project management including quality, timelines, profitability of execution, client satisfaction / relationship, etc.
- Role would involve working on Government, Multilateral and Private Sector projects. Inter alia, work on Regulatory aspects, Financial Models, Advisory Reports, Risk Analysis
- Be open to working on assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity, simultaneously building
Knowledge / skills in such new areas.
- Support in outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research,
- Working on business development pitches / co-ordination
- Role would involve working on reports and presentations and explain analysis / presentations to other team members
- Support the Team Leader in project delivery aspects such as research, analysis, financial modelling, report-writing and preparation of presentations while taking responsibility of specific modules in an assignment.
- Provide assistance to manager in system compliance and internal activities
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management
- Interact with client to explain financial models
- Attend client meetings to understand client requirements
Essential Qualification Two years full-time MBA (Finance) or equivalent
- Experience - 3-4 years of relevant experience of working on assignments with private sector power companies, Fin institutions, PE funds.