Recruiter - Corporate HR at Crisil
Views:1120 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
CRISIL - Senior Business Analyst - Wholesale & Market Risk Transformation (8-13 yrs)
Key activities and decision making areas
- Anticipates and manages stakeholder expectations, fostering open and honest communication; resolves stakeholder conflict and represents the interests of other stakeholders
- Identifies and analyses complex problems involving the wider team; generates feasible and creative solutions considering all aspects and consequences; leads brainstorming meetings to discuss and/or resolve problems
- Questions current state and facilitates stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Uses understanding of the Group's strategy, strengths, weaknesses and the external marketplace, to inform business decisions and create competitive advantage
- Understands different mind-sets and analyses options to develop implementable solutions
- Exhibits high energy, understands issues within team and galvanises others to achieve goals
- Gains a clear understanding of others point of view by listening, asking clarifying questions and reflecting back; encourages and facilitates open and honest debate with tact and integrity, even where sensitive issues are involved
- Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience
- Builds effective working relationships with analysis and design teams in our delivery partners and works well with external partners
- Often acts as an expert across multiple projects or programmes simultaneously, guiding the teams on their requirements gathering, design, change or implementation approach. May conduct one off business research and analysis tasks related to programme or project scope.
- Coordinates requirements gathering, documentation, prioritisation and traceability working with multiple programme teams and senior stakeholders. Works with the team to break down requirements into rigorous level detail and translates business requirements for use by delivery partners.
- Challenges requirements and designs detailed, innovative business solutions to realise agreed business requirements
- Supports the business in assessing current state operating model and translating strategy into target operating models, considering the impacts on customers, products/services, organisation, people, process, technology and other key factors. Supports Global Transformation Business Architects in more complex or global architecture projects. Supports the impact assessment of new change on operating model.
- Document and develop targeted benefits for a change intervention
- Utilises financial skills to develop a high level business case, considering investment and high level benefits
- Architects complex, large-scale (e.g. multiple market/ multiple programme) change solutions, detailing all elements of the change journey and audience impacts
- Leads change implementation activities, providing steering and guidance to the team and regular updates to stakeholders
- Leads end-to-end change journey and validates mitigation plans
- Defines, shapes and recommends creative solutions options, weighing risk/reward
- Manages re-engineering of processes, where process is one of the many parts of the change, and provides detailed guidance on process design (considering risk, end-to-end and cost)
- Manages responsibilities, objectives and task allocations for a large project or programme
Capability and People Development
- Manages a cross-functional/cross-cultural team and the performance of individuals/teams against performance objectives and plans
- Manages and endorses team engagement initiatives, fostering an environment which encourages learning and collaboration to build a sense of community
- Creates environments where only the best will do and high standards are expected, regularly achieved and appropriately rewarded; encourages and supports continual improvements within the team based on ongoing feedback
- Develops a network of professional relationships (within Global Transformation and with business partners) to improve collaborative working and encourage openness - sharing ideas, information and collateral
- Encourages individuals to network and collaborate with colleagues beyond their own business areas and/or the Group to shape change and benefit the business and its customers
- Support the Project Management Office and Consulting Leadership team with supply management / resourcing pipeline and scheduling.