HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:1801 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
CRISIL - Senior Analyst - PMO/Project Management Office (3-8 yrs)
Senior Analyst - PMO (Project Management Office)
- As a Senior analyst (with expertise in project tracking and reporting) in CRISIL's Global Financial Research practice, you will consult for Investment banks in project management practice. The candidate would be expected to have sharp analytical mind with excellent communication and data presentation skills. You will be working with PMO (Project Management Office) of the client's change management group within the IB division.
- The analyst will be responsible for providing support to projects and programs, focusing on the delivery of core PMO activities in tracking and monitoring planning, reporting, governance and financials
Key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Status reporting, ensuring the consistent flow of accurate and up to date information through all layers of program governance
- Support the maintenance of financial controls and systems for recording, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting
- Management of program level CRs and Risk Escalations to Program STC & Portfolio Office
- Support creation, maintenance and tracking of projects
- Quality Assurance of program and project deliverables
- Provide clear communications and reporting for the central portfolio office on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Act as the trusted advisor to the Program Manager, keeping them informed of key challenges across the program
- Provision of support to Program Manager as requested
Preferred Skill sets:
- Working on IB assignments involving reporting metrics and project progress
- Very strong excel based data analytics skills - using Pivots, conditional analysis, creating interactive charts
- Strong communication skills - oral and written with ability to clearly articulate views and opinions confidently.
- Experience of working in a PMO or related function and supporting projects and programs, including:
- Project Management certification e.g. PMP, MSP, PRINCE2
- Ability to review and manage large quantities of information, setting standards for completeness and quality, and compliance with established PMO standards
- CRISIL GR&A (Global Research & Analytics) is one of the world's leading analytics providers focused on high-end research and analytics services to the world's top financial institutions, including leading investment banks and asset management firms. Through our global research and analytics centres in Argentina, China, India and Poland, we provide regional and global financial analytics to our clients in financial industry.
- Our core expertise include offering deep insights in equity and fixed-income markets through our research capabilities as well as financial analytics services for global markets divisions of leading investment banks, including change management programs, financial reporting and also financial technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.