Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:771 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Retainer - Infrastructure Specialist (10-15 yrs)
About Infrastructure Advisory
CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a leading advisor to regulators and governments, multilateral agencies, investors, and large public and private sector firms. We help shape public policy and enable infrastructure development. Our services span a wide array of infrastructure development activities. Our work in the areas of policy formulation, regulation, design and implementation of public-private partnership (PPP) frameworks and infrastructure financing mechanisms helps create a vibrant ecosystem for infrastructure development. Our services at the project level include bid process management, valuations and due diligence to enable investment decisions. We are known for our core values of independence and analytical rigour combined with deep domain expertise. Our teams have expertise across the complete range of infrastructure sectors - urban development, energy, transport and logistics, natural resources, education, and healthcare. We have a rich understanding of PPP and financing related issues. We operate in India and 22 other emerging economies in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a division of CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CRISIL Limited.
Job title: Infrastructure Specialist
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related
- Minimum 10 years- experience in designing & implementing water supply/ WTP/ sewerage/ drainage Projects, user of related computer-aided design. Good knowledge of project implementation and management/ understanding of tender processes in the sector framing TOR as per requirement.
- Technical appraisal and reappraisal of State Annual Action Plans;
- Technical Support to States and Cities in preparation and consolidation of Service level improvement Plans;
- Monitoring of the projects being implemented;
- Assist the Mission Directorate in evaluation of work done by technical agencies (i.e. IRMA);
- Assist the Mission Directorate in monitoring achievements of service levels benchmarks;
- Provide, wherever called for, hand holding support to states for improving infrastructure investment;
- Support the Mission Directorate in refining guidelines, if required; Develop primers or guidelines for implementing reforms.
Educational Qualification: Graduate/PostGraduate in. Civil Engineering or Public Health & Environment Engineering or related field
Experience: 10 years +
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.