Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:2013 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Research Analyst - Real Estate Domain (1-3 yrs)
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
Role summary :
- Part of the industry research (GIX team) - primary sector will be real estate although execution and assessment activities may also relate to allied industries.
Job responsibilities :
- Active tracking of real estate sector via primary sourcing and secondary research, financial assessment, updates on the sector, regulatory announcements etc.
- Develop reliable sourcing network through regular interactions with developers to understand industry dynamics, regulatory impact etc.
- Regular monitoring of sector news, new project launches, PE deals, land deals and progress of government schemes/ initiatives
- Assessment of financials of players through multiple inputs including company reports, analyst presentations etc.
- Analysis of trends on demand-supply, funding, stress indicators etc.; presenting outcomes/ views to senior members of the team
- Regular updates on sector specific reports, industry specific impact notes etc.