Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:4060 Applications:480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CRISIL - Research Analyst - Real Estate Domain (1-3 yrs)
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
Role summary :
- Part of the industry research (GIX team) - primary sector will be real estate although execution and assessment activities may also relate to allied industries.
Job responsibilities :
- Active tracking of real estate sector via primary sourcing and secondary research, financial assessment, updates on the sector, regulatory announcements etc.
- Develop reliable sourcing network through regular interactions with developers to understand industry dynamics, regulatory impact etc.
- Regular monitoring of sector news, new project launches, PE deals, land deals and progress of government schemes/ initiatives
- Assessment of financials of players through multiple inputs including company reports, analyst presentations etc.
- Analysis of trends on demand-supply, funding, stress indicators etc.; presenting outcomes/ views to senior members of the team
- Regular updates on sector specific reports, industry specific impact notes etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.