Associate HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:4108 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Regional Manager - Domestic Research Business Development - Customized Research (5-7 yrs)
Advanced Search Regional Manager - Domestic Research Business Development - Customized Research
- CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
- We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
- CRISIL Research is India's largest independent integrated research house. We provide insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. We also conduct training programs to financial sector professionals on a wide array of technical issues.We are India's most credible provider of economy and industry research. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. Our analysis is supported by inputs from our network of more than 5,000 primary sources, including industry experts, industry associations and trade channels.
- We play a key role in India's fixed income markets. We are the largest provider of valuation of fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries in the country. We are also the sole provider of debt and hybrid indices to India's mutual fund and life insurance industries. We pioneered independent equity research in India, and are today the country's largest independent equity research house. Our defining trait is the ability to convert information and data into expert judgements and forecasts with complete objectivity.
We leverage our deep understanding of the macro-economy and our extensive sector coverage to provide unique insights on micro-macro and cross-sectoral linkages. Our talent pool comprises economists, sector experts, company analysts and information management specialists.
Experience : 5+ yrs
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related :
- Would have to handle the sales responsibility in the defined Industry Vertical pan India
- Will be responsible for targeting new /potential clients and identify new business opportunities in the customized research space on a continuous basis o Market development activities develop marketing kits, organize road shows, organize special seminars, surveys, etc
- Co-ordination with the analytical teams at CRISIL and work jointly in creating opportunities to showcase CRISILs customized research capabilities and build upon CRISILs franchise and brand image
Process Adherence :
- Manage and grow the existing large client base. Target and pitch to new high value clients/mandates in existing and new segments.
- Should be responsible for lead generation and maintaining a healthy pipeline for the team. Presales Demo, respond to EOIs, RFPs, etc. Contract negotiation, contract closing Billing responsibilities Manage sales receivables
Client Management / Stakeholder Management :
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention through regular meetings with key clients/senior management of clients.
- Should be able to network with the industry and be able to call on senior management of clients.
- Strengthen CRISIL Researchs franchise.
Candidates profile :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the sales process and strong relationship management skills.
- Flair for meeting people, pleasant and presentable, ability to work under pressure in a highly target oriented environment, ability to win trust of customers, ability to negotiate and coordinate with internal and external customers.
- Moderate to strong understanding of financial concepts and business analysis Positive attitude with qualities of a team player
- Innovative and solution orientation
- MBA (Finance/Marketing) or equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.