Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:2536 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Regional Manager - Business Development - Large Corporate Group (10-12 yrs)
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services.
- We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks and leading corporations. With sustainable competitive advantage arising from our strong brand, unmatched credibility, market leadership across businesses, and large customer base, we deliver analysis, opinions, and solutions that make markets function better.
Department : Large Corporate Group - Ratings-Business Development
Job Role :
- Good experience in sales domain.
- Experience in a client onboarding and relationship building role
- Acquiring new clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication skills: both written and oral
- Need to have good exposure or experience in handling financial products
- Good understanding of debt markets.
- Responsible for the origination of Rating Business for the mid/Large Corporate Group in the given region.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing strong relationship with existing and new client acquisition.
- Identify unrated clients and facilitate them in migrating from unrated domain to rated domain and also help them leverage rating for fund raising
- Building MIS & market intelligence about competitors, preparing geography wise and service wise sales plans and achieving them
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the clients industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry
- Meeting quarterly and annual sales revenue targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.