Lead - Recruitment at Crisil Limited
Views:509 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
CRISIL - Manager - Mid Corporate Group - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/CA (4-7 yrs)
We have an opportunity with CRISIL in Mumbai and Gurgaon.
Looking out for a manager who has good experience in credit analysis in Mid Corporates.
Whose turnover size is more than 500cr.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
- Analyze Company's financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Complete ownership of a client account. Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the account. Interfacing with clients for all operational activities.
- Handholding of 1-2 junior analysts. Should support the manager in day to day activities.
- Team & account management would include, but not limited to training & development of the team, coaching, sharing of best practices, providing feedback, etc.
- Undertake regular liaison with client management and analyst teams to gauge feedback and satisfaction.
- Supporting thought leadership and content building exercises in Mid Corporate Segment
- Credit analysis/ research experience of about 4-7 years preferably for Mid corporate with revenues over Rs 500 crs.
- MBA from Tier 1 institutes or CA
- MBA/ CA