HR Executive at Crisil Ltd
Views:427 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
CRISIL - Manager - GAC GRA Policy & Governance - Global Research & Analytics (8-12 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Manager in Crisil GR&A - NFR.
About CRISIL Limited
CRISIL is an agile and innovative, global analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
About CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A)
CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the world's largest and top-ranked provider of high-end research, risk and analytics services. We are the world's largest provider of equity and fixed-income research support to banks and buy-side firms. We are also the foremost provider of end-to-end risk and analytics services that include quantitative support, front and middle office support, and regulatory and business process change management support to trading, risk management, regulatory and CFO functions at world's leading financial institutions. We also provide extensive support to banks in financial crime and compliance analytics. We are leaders in research support, and risk and analytics support, providing it to more than 75 global banks, 50 buy-side firms covering hedge funds, private equity, and asset management firms. Our research support enables coverage of over 3,300 stocks and 3,400 corporates and financial institutions globally. We support more than 15 bank holding companies in their regulatory requirements and submissions. We operate from 7 research centres in Argentina, China, India, and Poland, and across several time zones and languages.
CRISIL Privacy Notice
CRISIL respects your privacy. We use your contact information, such as your name, address, and email id, to fulfil your request and service your account and to provide you with additional information from CRISIL and other parts of S&P Global Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, the Company) you may find of interest.
Job Title: Manager GAC GRA Policy & Governance
Role Overview -
Global Analytics Centre (GAC) provides analytics support to various group businesses and functions. GAC Global Risk Analytics (GAC GRA) department within GAC is a dedicated service delivery wing serving Global Risk Analytics function across Group and regions.
The role holder is responsible, in support of Head of GRA Model Procedures & Control Manager, for the embedding and operating a model risk control framework to ensure compliance with Model Risk FIM and regulations to cover the end to end model lifecycle.
The jobholder will be located in GAC GRA in Kolkata, India.
Job Responsibilities -
- Responsible for control testing the embeddedness of GRA controls and procedures and ensuring the appropriate action, oversight and tracking in mitigation of any identified non-compliance
- Act in the capacity as a trusted advisor to key GRA stakeholders in relation to GRA model control activity.
- Responsible for the generation and presentation of key model control MI for the use of GRA ExCo and key GRA governance forums
Customers / Stakeholders
- Global and Regional GRA ensuring each understand their model risk
- Global Risk Functions: MRG, IMR, Risk COO and CAO teams
- Internal Audit, External Audit, Regulators
Leadership & Teamwork
- Collaboration with SLoD, TLoD, BRCM and colleagues across the globe to disseminate a greater understanding of model risk to GRA population through training and communications
- Undertaking of key projects in collaboration with GRA stakeholders
- Ability to clearly communicate and engage independently with senior management stakeholders across a matrix organization
- Thought leadership in spotting opportunities for closing the gaps with respect to current process, policy and framework
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Maintain cost discipline; improve efficiencies through standardization under global framework.
- Manage all FLoD/ SLoD/ TLoD and regulatory issues/ findings within tolerance Making independent prioritisation/ escalation decisions and take initiative to challenge the staus quo and put forward suggestions for improvements to operating processes
Candidate Skills Required:
Qualifications and Accreditations
- MBA with focus in Finance & Risk Management OR
- Masters degree in a relevant numerical discipline (or equivalent)
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in a bank, financial institute or consulting firm in a risk management domain
- Prior experience and expertise in a model risk governance and controls role
- A demonstrated ability to effectively balance risk management, regulatory expectations and commercial pragmatism
- History of working in a global role or role of similar complexity
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills is mandatory; knowledge of Tableau will be a plus
- Ability to undertake in-depth reviews of complex processes, systems and procedures
- Resourceful, creative and inquisitive approach to dealing with high levels of complexity and ambiguity
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Highly motivated, with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to operate effectively in an uncertain landscape and on unfamiliar ground
- Keen sense of urgency able to achieve results quickly
- Knowledge of global and regional/ country regulatory landscape
- Track record in product management, project management or business analytics will be beneficial
- Able to progress multiple tasks at the same time, well organized, detail oriented
- Flexibility to work with colleagues in a cross-border team across timezones
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.