Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:528 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Manager - Data Privacy - LLB/CS (8-12 yrs)
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services.
We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks and leading corporations. With sustainable competitive advantage arising from our strong brand, unmatched credibility, market leadership across businesses, and large customer base, we deliver analysis, opinions, and solutions that make markets function better.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Experience : 8 to 10 yrs
Qualification - LLB/CS
Privacy Compliance Framework & policies :
1. Enhance and manage the privacy compliance framework under applicable data protection laws for CRISIL and its subsidiaries globally
2. Review and update data privacy policies, guidance notes, consent forms, DSAR and other privacy documents
3. Develop, maintain and update the activities involved in the life cycle of transactions impacted by data privacy obligations such as personal data flow charts, information mapping sheet, ensuring impact assessment, due diligence, record retention, breach management, etc.
4. Act as a Privacy contact and grievance officer for data privacy office
5. Review task lists (compliance obligation registers) of applicable global data privacy laws
6. Monitor and implement industry standards on data privacy compliance management
7. Advice and interface specifically with IT on existence of adequate security measures and security issues including development of data destruction procedure
Business Advisory :
1. Advice business and functions on GDPR and other global data privacy laws and its requirements
2. Review data privacy clauses in the Agreements with the clients and vendors globally including drafting of Data Processing Addendums and clauses
3. Handle enquiries from Data Subjects and ensure compliance of CRISL's obligation relating to Data Subject rights
Training and Awareness :
4. Establish privacy training modules and implementing across globe
5. Conduct training and awareness sessions on data privacy
Regulatory updates and audits :
6. Track and ensure compliance with legal updates relating to global data privacy legislations
7. Manage regulatory and internal privacy related audits
8. Testing of evidences recorded by functions on our digital platform.
Kindly apply to the post if interested.