HR Executive at Crisil
Views:3791 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Manager - Compliance - SEBI/RBI - CA/CS (6-15 yrs)
Please find the below details for Compliance Manager.
Position Manager-Compliance- SEBI/RBI
Reporting To: Associate Director
Role Summary ;
- To monitor and disseminate the regulatory landscape, evaluate the implications and policy requirements/changes and ensure adherence to the same
- Support the monitoring of compliance with applicable policies and regulations.
- Provide transaction based advise to all the businesses of CRISIL
- Preparation of business dashboards, MIS, reports for the leadership as per the compliance framework
- To develop testing programs for implementation
- To review the breaches, incidents, complaints and conduct investigations
Company Secretary/ Chartered Accountant with LLB qualification preferred
- 6-8 years of work experience with a good working knowledge of managing business/core/regulatory compliance.
- Excellent in MS Office Skills, Excel and PPT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the Financial Services sector in the Indian and Global Context
- Competencies to translate compliance concepts into practical applications of day-to-day operations
- Ability to comprehend and provide solutions for Compliance related matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.