Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:2145 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Manager/Associate Director - Analytics (6-10 yrs)
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services.
We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks and leading corporations. With sustainable competitive advantage arising from our strong brand, unmatched credibility, market leadership across businesses, and large customer base, we deliver analysis, opinions, and solutions that make markets function better.
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 6 Years +
1. Managing the End-end delivery of projects
2. Understanding and documentation of client requirement
3. Development and validation of predictive models using ML/AI
4. Guiding and mentoring the team.
Skills required :
1. Excellent statistical skills.
2. Knowledge of predictive modeling like Classification, regression, Neural networks
3. Demonstrated problem solving skills.
4. Excellent data analytics skills
5. Experience with SQL and python programming.
6. Strong communication skills; adept at collaborating with client, business and technical stakeholders.
7. Good Knowledge of Banking domain
8. Leadership skills
a. Ability to guide and mentor team of data scientists
b. Drive innovation
Preferred technology stack:SQL, python, R, Jupiter, Tensorflow
Kindly apply to the post if interested.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.