Corporate HR at CRISIL Limited
Views:2992 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:241
Crisil - Management Trainee (0-1 yrs)
Job Title: Management Trainee
Experience: Up to six months
What you should expect from the role?
- Support an investment research team with analytical tasks across the research value chain
- Create and maintain databases using data from different sources
- Track latest developments in the companies under coverage and the sector, and incorporate them into research publications
- Build and update company and industry models
- Conduct company-specific, economic, or trend analysis
- Work on regular research publications - earnings previews, reviews, event updates, initiations, etc.
- Carry out sector analysis and come up with investment themes /idea
- Work on ad-hoc analytical tasks across companies and the sector
- Build sector expertise while working with industry veterans
- Interact directly with client analysts/portfolio managers to discuss research workflow
What we expect from you?
- Track record of strong academic performance
- Excellent broad-based analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of finance, financial markets and accounting
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including advanced excel)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to stretch and be proactive
About CRISIL GR&RS: CRISIL Global Research and Risk Solutions (GR&RS), is a leading strategy implementation partner that works with many of the world's biggest financial institutions in helping them grow revenues, minimize risk, enhance productivity, make better decisions and enhance returns. Globally, we provide bespoke Research and Risk Services to commercial and investment banks, asset management firms, private equity players, corporations, consulting firms, and insurance companies. CRISIL GR&RS operates from research centers in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing support across several time zones and in multiple languages. Our unique ability to combine our rich talent pool, with cutting edge analytics and technology helps us co-create winning experiences with our clients. For more information, please visit www.crisil.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.