Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:637 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Lead Coordinator - Project/Program Management - Consultant Team (15-30 yrs)
Lead Coordinator (Retainer Role)
- The Lead Coordinator will ensure overall coordination of the Consultant team and will be responsible for the implementation, management and supervision of the project. He will be responsible for the quality control of the activities, the deliverables and the different reports realized by the other experts during the implementation period of the assignment.
- He will serve as the one-stop interface for the management of both NHB and AFD and advice the top management of NHB, as required.
He/she will be notably in charge of:
- Planning and budgeting the activities of the Consultant team;
- Contribution to the marketing of the credit facility;
- Identifying and securing the required expertise,
- Coordination and mobilization of the experts;
- Assisting NHB's PMU on a day to day basis, support NHB in tasks related to SUNREF and assure transfer of knowledge from short term experts to NHB staff;
- Preparing and delivering the communication actions for the promotion of the programme;
- Organizing workshop and awareness raising activities;
- Drafting of the different reporting documents;
- Preparing and ensuring the follow up of the Steering committee meetings, whether the meeting is informal or formal,
- Ensure the daily relationship other stakeholders
The Lead Coordinator should have university education (M.Sc., MBA or similar level) and should have international professional experience of minimum 15 years in project / programme management. The specific professional experience of Lead Coordinator should include
- Leading and coordinating international teams in multi-cultural context, and as a project coordinator of a similar sized projects (managerial capacity, great ability to listen, communications skills, emphasis on dialogue),
- Experience with international donors,
- Experience in technical assistance and/or training,
- Experience in financing instruments for the housing sector (financial analysis, credit assessment), and/or in developing green housing projects,
- Knowledge of the banking and/or housing environment of India,
- Good knowledge of programming, planning, conducting and reporting tools, monitoring and evaluation,
- Strong leadership skills, including strategic vision, structured expertise to change management, coaching and capacity building
- Stakeholder dialogue and capacity building of energy efficiency professionals.
Furthermore, the Lead Coordinator should have working experience in emerging and developing countries, especially in India. The Lead Coordinator should have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate is Must.
Experience: 15 years +
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.