Senior Executive at CRISIL Ltd
Views:2276 Applications:643 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:602
CRISIL - Executive Assistant To Head (3-8 yrs)
Executive Assistant To Head
About CRISIL Ratings :
- CRISIL Ratings is India's leading rating agency. We pioneered the concept of credit rating in India in 1987. With a tradition of independence, analytical rigour and innovation, we have a leadership position. We are a full-service rating agency.
- We rate the entire range of debt instruments: bank loans, certificates of deposit, commercial paper, non-convertible debentures, bank hybrid capital instruments, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, perpetual bonds, and partial guarantees.
- A CRISIL rating reflects CRISIL's current opinion on the relative likelihood of timely payment of interest and principal on the rated obligation. It is an unbiased, objective, and independent opinion as to the issuer's capacity to meet its financial obligations. So far, CRISIL has rated 30,000 debt instruments, covering the entire debt market.
Who We Serve :
- CRISIL Ratings serves lenders, investors, issuers, market intermediaries and regulators by improving information availability and providing benchmarks. We rate most of India's largest companies and several of the smallest.
- Our ratings cover manufacturing companies, banks, non-banking finance companies, public sector undertakings, financial institutions, state governments, urban local bodies, mutual funds across 190 industry sectors. CRISIL Ratings' clientele includes all the industry majors - 23 of the BSE Sensex constituent companies and 39 of the NSE Nifty constituent companies, accounting for 80 per cent of the equity market capitalisation.
How We Add Value :
- CRISIL's ratings assist issuers and borrowers in enhancing their access to funding, widening the range of funding alternatives, and optimising the cost of funds.
- Investors and lenders use our ratings to supplement their internal evaluation process and to benchmark credit quality across investment options.
- For the markets at large, our ratings act as a market benchmark for pricing and trading of debt instruments.
- We help regulators in measurement and management of credit risks at a systemic level. CRISIL's ratings are used in the computation of capital adequacy in the banking sector. Our ratings are also used to determine the eligible investment pool for insurance companies, pension funds, and provident funds.
Job Role :
Independent project management (should be around 35-40% of the role)
a. Identify avenues for increasing operational efficiency and new business opportunities
b. Support President on external projects he undertakes
c. Participate in consulting assignments as well as product development initiatives of the business based on areas of interest
Note : This will be the most challenging area and can include projects from a wide variety of subjects like Impact of Artificial Intelligence on S&P businesses to Designing the search logic for the new crisil.com.
Business Agendas and Operational Analytics
d. Work & Follow up on business reviews, board presentations and other monthly reports to the CEOs office
e. Work on various operational analytics which will include the likes of BD meetings, resource utilization, project profitability, etc.
f. Working closely with the business leader on strategic and operational initiatives
g. Ensuring all strategic agendas are progressing as per timelines, and bringing any discrepancy from plan to the notice of the President
h. Helping identify gaps in product suite, quality, market opportunities, potential acquisitions and assist the leader in drawing up plans to address these
i. Implementing key corporate initiatives within the assigned business vertical
Strategic transformation initiatives :
j. Prepare and co-ordinate task Force work plan and actions
k. Monitoring and showcasing outcomes / goalposts
l. Regular updates and follow-ups
m. Value-add to the initiatives to make it more effective
n. Extend support to business head on work that needs analytical inputs. Take up projects which are of this nature
Other Activities :
a. Manage and support effective functioning of Business Heads office
b. Plan and execute internal business events like town-halls, senior management meets, people meetings
c. Liaise with other businesses and corporate functions