Associate HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:4685 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
CRISIL - Executive Assistant To Business Head - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
- CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
- CRISIL Research is India's largest independent integrated research house. We provide insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. We also conduct training programs to financial sector professionals on a wide array of technical issues.We are India's most credible provider of economy and industry research. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. Our analysis is supported by inputs from our network of more than 5,000 primary sources, including industry experts, industry associations and trade channels.
- We play a key role in India's fixed income markets. We are the largest provider of valuation of fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries in the country. We are also the sole provider of debt and hybrid indices to India's mutual fund and life insurance industries. We pioneered independent equity research in India, and are today the country's largest independent equity research house. Our defining trait is the ability to convert information and data into expert judgements and forecasts with complete objectivity. We leverage our deep understanding of the macro-economy and our extensive sector coverage to provide unique insights on micro-macro and cross-sectoral linkages. Our talent pool comprises economists, sector experts, company analysts and information management specialists.
Experience : 1-3 yrs experience (looking for someone from a premier institute )
Job Description :
1. Independent project management (should be around 35-40% of the role)
a. Identify avenues for increasing operational efficiency and new business opportunities
b. Support Business Head on external projects he undertakes
c. Participate in consulting assignments as well as product development initiatives of the business based on areas of interest
Note: This will be a challenging area and can include projects from a wide variety of subjects like Impact of Artificial Intelligence on S&P businesses to Designing the search logic for the new crisil.com.
2. Business Agendas and Operational Analytics
a. Work & Follow up on business reviews, board presentations and other monthly reports to the CEOs office
b. Work on various operational analytics which will include the likes of BD meetings, resource utilization, project profitability, etc.
c. Working closely with the business leader on strategic and operational initiatives
d. Ensuring all strategic agendas are progressing as per timelines, and bringing any discrepancy from plan to the notice of the Business Head
e. Helping identify gaps in product suite, quality, market opportunities, potential acquisitions and assist the leader in drawing up plans to address these
f. Implementing key corporate initiatives within the assigned business vertical
3. Strategic transformation initiatives
a. Prepare and co-ordinate task Force work plan and actions
b. Monitoring and showcasing outcomes / goalposts
c. Regular updates and follow-ups
d. Value-add to the initiatives to make it more effective
e. Extend support to business head on work that needs analytical inputs. Take up projects which are of this nature
4. Other Activities
a. Manage and support effective functioning of Business Heads office
b. Plan and execute internal business events like town-halls, senior management meets, people meetings
c. Liaise with other businesses and corporate functions
1. Ability to multitask & prioritize, without losing sight of the larger goals
2. Ability to handle pressure situations without panicking
3. Good written & oral communication with attention to detail
4. Proficiency with Excel & Power point
5. Ability to take decisions on behalf of the Business Head
6. Maturity to communicate and coordinate with people across the value chain
7. A can do attitude to find the best solutions possible even outside the purview of the role
We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.