Recruiter - Corporate HR at Crisil
Views:10093 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Crisil - Equity Research Analyst - Indian Telecom Sector (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for Equity Research analysts, to track Indian Telecom Sector, Mumbai, ready to work out of Client office.
Please find the JD attached below.
Job title: Senior Research Analyst, Telecom (Indian Markets)
Location: Mumbai (Client's Office)
Experience: 2-5 years of research experience tracking Telecom ( Indian/ Global)
Job Duties :
- Support the Telecom Analyst with research projects and tasks
- The role would involve maintenance of sector databases, financial models and regular periodicals and supporting the team for earnings
- The associate will also be responsible for contributing to initiation reports, sector thematic pieces and client queries
- Proficient in Thomson Reuters and Brooke Hunt databases
Qualification : MBA, CA or CFA
- Prior experience in tracking the Telecom Sector
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skillsets and understanding of financial modeling
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good team player, interested in training and coaching junior members
About CRISIL GR&A: CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity players and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from research centers in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing research support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity research, fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), valuations, pricing complex derivatives, structured finance, risk management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
For more information, please visit www.crisil.com/gra and www.irevna.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.