Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:1622 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
CRISIL - Enterprise Technical Architect - Software Development (8-13 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze business and technical requirements to form efficient and scalable architecture design that are value adding to both the clients and FinTech businesses.
- Take up the architecture and re-architecture assignments
- Delivering assignments in provided timelines develop, test and deploy to QA environment, Create acceptance criteria together with quality assurance & testing team.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills; approachable, pragmatic and able to achieve buy-in.
- Ability to think at high level and see the big picture as well as the technical detail.
- Optimising performance for the modules written by himself/herself.
- Assist in the production issues when needed (High Sev 1 cases)
- Working with team to create and maintain a robust system to support business with focus on usability.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the Web technologies.
- Follow industry best practices.
Required Candidate profile
- B. TECH / BE in CS or other Engineering Disciplines
- Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
- At least 8 years hands-on experience in Java/ JEE technologies (Java Sprigboot), Angular, Python, Scala etc.
- In depth knowledge of Cloud based technologies like containerization, microservices etc.
- Exposure to big data frameworks especially SPARK
- Good exposure to AI/ML technologies with specific focus around NLP/NLG and deep learning technologies
- Strong Knowledge of object-oriented JAVA programming, Design Concepts & Design patterns.
- Hands-On coding skills to establish the Proof of Concept.
- Translate business and product requirements into technical requirements, models and software architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java, Servlet, JSP, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Multi-threading.
- ORM Framework Hibernate, Crud Repository and JPA, Jboss Hibernate Tool and JDBC
- Knowledge of Cache Framework - Redis cache and Integrated with Spring boot and Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of building the Java based Build tools Maven, Ant, Gradle
- UML modelling skills. Should be able to create the UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams,
- Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams, Logic Flows, Package Diagrams etc.
- Good understanding of Agile principles and how to apply them.
- Must have used popular Java Based IDEs Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans
- Experience in writing the Java unit test cases using Junit, TestNG, Spring Test etc.
- Web-Technologies jQuery, Validation Engine, JSON, Angular, CSS, HTML5
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, Bit Bucket etc.
- Good experience of creating APIs and integrating third party APIs, RESTful services and SOAP Services.
- Familiarity with Oracle, MariaDB, MySQL, MSSQL Server databases and their declarative query languages
- Knowledge of Operating System Linux, Windows.
- Knowledge of Reporting Tool Pentaho
- Knowledge of Web & Application Servers Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Knowledge of the Automation tools like Jenkins, AWS DevOps Services
- Knowledge of Cloud platform like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Good understating of application security fundamentals & exposure to OWASP framework
- Good understating of application performance tuning and scalability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.