Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:2310 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
CRISIL - Director - Ratings - Large Corporate Group (12-21 yrs)
Title: Director- Ratings- LCG
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Analytical Leadership
- Client Management
- Talent Development
- Franchise and Outreach
Analytical Leadership :
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of all major elements of credit risk and maintains an understanding of industry and economy trends and issues
- Manage overall leadership of the credit rating process for the portfolio of credits across multiple industry/sector.
- Ensure complete compliance of regulation related to the credit rating of the portfolio of credits.
- Contribute towards development and updating of rating criteria in line with changing market dynamics and financial innovation.
- Contribute actively at the credit rating committees
- Maintain the integrity of internal systems that support the rating process and champion continuous improvement efforts including the introduction of new tools, models, and processes to deliver quality outcomes
- Display an affinity to build senior level client relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
- Handle all aspects of senior level (CFO/CEO) client interaction, including directing and coordinating execution of transactions
- Lead the difficult conversations related to rating actions with the clients at appropriately senior level.
Franchise and Outreach :
- Lead your team in regularly publishing - thought leadership- pieces across sectors.
- Hold webinars and conferences to demonstrate - thought leadership- in credit risk and industry outlooks across multiple domains.
- Contribute to innovation and product development by lending market expertise
Talent Development & Management :
- Manage team in a formal team structure (approximately 10-12 people across offices) with a strong focus on analytical talent management
- Provide day-to-day guidance and leadership to analytical staff; effectively apply analytical business knowledge in dealing with all levels of management, clients, and staff to ensure the highest level of service is provided to external and internal customers
- Maintain performance standards, high quality ratings, compliance, and expertise within team; maintain the integrity of internal systems that support the rating process.
Preferred Education & Skills :
- MBA (Finance) from a top tier business school or CA
- Total 12 yrs + of experience in financial industry .Credit risk analysis experience preferably for Large Corporates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.