Recruiter - Corporate HR at Crisil
Views:354 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Design Lead - Reporting & MI (10-17 yrs)
- As core members of the project team, the Design Lead will bring a wealth of experience and technical understanding to help design and deliver insightful, usable risk dashboards
- Work relatively independently and have the gravitas and acumen to consult with business management.
- Be self-motivated and driven but able to manage and work in a team whenever required.
- Be easily accessible and available to support business stakeholder and Consulting Leadership needs.
- Work closely with and get support from global businesses and global functions he / she should be able to help the Consulting Leadership Team and Business - connect the dots- between businesses, regions, priority markets and countries for the business sponsor.
- Be able to cope and bring structure to ambiguous situations and problems. He / she will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work.
- Be culturally sensitive.
- The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks and likelihood of operational risk occurring. This will be achieved by reviewing risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new processes.
- The jobholder should address any areas of concern with line management and / or the appropriate business stakeholders. Effective and timely remedial action should be evidenced.
- Manage and execute analysis activity incl. requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management activities
- Oversee Change Management activities spanning from early change planning; and designing change interventions (e.g. communications and training
- Tracking change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Work closely with the PMs and PMO
Design Lead must have:
- Experience of developing end-to-end reporting and visualization solutions including:
- Customer needs/ requirements
- Dashboard design and GUI/ UX (user experience)
- Data and data sources, including multi-data source solutions
- Engagement of IT in the development of technical solutions (including extracts, coding)
- Dashboard delivery
- Demonstrable experience of designing dashboards to meet the requirements of a diverse group of users.
- A solid understanding of risk management.
- Knowledge of the latest dashboard technologies and trends.
- Understanding of data and data architecture, metrics and the importance of these in the design and delivery of new dashboards. Able, to identify and engage data owners
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Relevant experience of controls required to assure quality and completeness of the solution and its data
- The ability to challenge what we are doing, to take our dashboard designs to the next level in terms of design and technology use.
- Experience of working with cross-line-of-business working groups to design dashboards and approve solutions